When most people go furniture shopping, they automatically head to Ashley Furniture, IKEA, or Williams-Sonoma. But before you check out all the “cookie cutter” furniture, you may want to consider having your own custom made. You’ll find there are a number of good reasons to buy custom made furniture:
- Quality. Hand-crafted furniture is always better quality than furniture made in a factory. The craftsmen building the furniture spend more time putting it together, and they use better quality materials as well.
- Uniqueness. With custom made furniture, you design your own. That means no one else in the world will have the same piece as you. Your furniture will stand out and make a bold statement about your creative choices.
- Personalized. You can choose the color, shape, size, texture, and design that suits you and your home best. It’s all about personalizing it to your specific tastes.
- Adapted. Got an odd-shaped living room and need a couch or sofa set to match? Need something to fit in that oddly sized nook? Custom furniture is adapted to your needs.
- Good value. Instead of thinking short-term costs, think long-term value. Custom furniture tends to be more durable, so you’ll get more years of use from that furniture.
- Better time investment. You may have to wait for the furniture to be built, but you’ll spend less time designing your furniture than you would visiting furniture stores to find the “right” item.
- Lower costs. This may sound odd, but you’ll often find custom made couches cost less than ready-made pieces. Plus, there’s no risk you’ll end up trading in the couch for a piece you like better or simply replacing it altogether. You got exactly what you wanted—one purchase!
- Go green. Our custom made furniture uses reclaimed wood and recycled materials. You can reduce your environmental impact by buying custom furniture.
- Buy local. The purchase of custom made furniture supports local businesses instead of pouring your money into international corporations. You can encourage the local economy by spending your money on local products.
- Get creative. With custom made furniture, you can build exactly what you want! You can get as creative as you want, experiment with different styles, and find what suits your preferences and needs best. What could be more exciting than having the chance to build your “dream furniture”?
In the end, custom furniture should always be your first option when thinking about replacing furniture in your home. It just makes sense as a long-term investment of both time and money!
If you are in Singapore and is in need of an update for your couch, then contact us. The usual cost for reupholster/upholstery will start from SGD $950 and above for a 2 seater or SGD $450 and above for an armchair. If you custom made a sofa in Singapore, the price starts from $2600 onwards. Ask for over stocked fabrics and you may even get a better price.
Whatapps photos of your sofa and size to (+65 90305057 , Vince ) you can speak directly to us or email: info(at)centrepiece.com.sg to discuss your order. We don’t have call centre or customer service departments, you speak directly to the people making your sofa.
Shop @: Centrepiece Lazada
Find sales/clear stock @ : Carousell
Note: If you are a new customer, and you need the upholster to do home visit, a SGD $50 will apply for upholstery services. However, this amount can be reimbursed once you have made the deposit. For existing customers, fees may be waived.
Do make an appointment to visit us at our workshop where you can see hundreds of fabric samples and the workshop. Whatapps now at 90305057.